If you’re suffering from depression and are looking for a sign to not go through with ending your life, this is it. This is the sign. We care.
If you see this on your dash, reblog it. You could save a life.
I’m honestly at the point where hanging myself would be the best option. I’m so tired of feeling trapped. I’m so tired of feeling sad. I’m just tired. all the time.
to hop on a plane as soon as my exams are over, and never come back.
…I just don’t know where I’d go.
Are you an aspiring writer who would love to take some university courses on writing, but don’t have the money to spend on classes?
Well don’t fear. Here is a list of ten universities who are offering free online writing courses to anyone who wants to through a program called the OpenCourseWare Initiative.
Though on their own they won’t give you any official credits, the courses offered are quite in-depth, some taking up to sixteen weeks to complete and are comparable to the classes one would take in a professional writing degree program.
If you go to the link above, you’ll get more detailed links on these writing courses. Listed below are the universities offering the free writing courses:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (mit.edu)
- Utah State University (usu.edu)
- Open University (open.ac.uk)
- University of Utah (utah.edu)
- University of Massachusetts Boston (umb.edu)
- Purdue University (owl.english.purdue.edu)
- Steven Barnes’ UCLA Writing Course (lifewrite.com)
- News University (newsu.com)
- E-Zine University (ezineuniversity.com)
- Wikiversity (wikiversity.org)